MUNICH CLASSIC WHEAT
• Aroma and flavor have balanced fruity esters and spicy phenol notes. Does not display negative odors when properly handled.
• Quick start and vigorous fermentation, which can be completed in 4 days above 62°F.
• Medium to high attenuation.
• Munich Classic is a non flocculent strain. In classic open fermentation vessels, the yeast can be skimmed off the top. Some settling can be promoted by cooling and use of fining agents and isinglass.
• Munich Classic yeast has found widespread use in the production of Hefeweizen, Dunkelweizen and wheat wine.
• Munich Classic yeast is best used at traditional ale temperatures after rehydration in the recommended manner.